CAPE TOWN – A PLACE I CALL HOME!

I have the immense privilege of calling Cape Town home, a place many people visit on vacation and as you may have noticed from my Instagram feed @tebogo_pinpin, I love exploring and writing about it!


As a Cape Town based Travel Writer, Travel Consultant and Social Media Consultant, I receive a lot of e-mails and Instagram direct messages on monthly basis from local and international travellers asking me to recommend exciting and unique Cape Town tour activities, tours, affordable accommodation, restaurants that serve great food, night clubs and to also help them plan their Cape Town itinerary.

Planning itineraries for different clients can sometimes take up most of my time hence sending me a request well in advance before your trip to Cape Town is always highly recommended.

YOUR CAPE TOWN BUDDY

Whenever you find yourself in Cape Town or planning a trip down to the Mother City and need a local buddy with the best insider-tips to help you make your visit one to remember without breaking the bank, set up a date with me! I’d love to recommend some fun adventures in and around the Mother City or even better, hang out with you and experience them together.

My freelancing work keeps me busy and I put aside few days a month to hang out but these days get booked very quickly and this means I am not always available to hang out, so I strongly recommend booking me well in advance to avoid disappointments.


For bookings, FREE tailor-made Cape Town itinerary or tailor-made travel packages send an e-mail to tebogo@pinpinmedia.co.za
Also follow me on Instagram @tebogo_pinpin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog