ORGANICS' ALL NEW ANTI-HAIR FALL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER WITH GINSENG AND ALMOND OIL



Hair is something I take for granted and when I eventually experience hair fall, I end up trying all sorts of harmful hair products to try and repair it. To be honest, hair-loss affects my confidence and that's something I can’t hide from. Hair-loss affects both men and women on a daily basis due to several reasons including change in diet, stress and hormonal changes.

With 2019 almost over, most organisations will be hosting their year-end events and as a freelancer, this is the time of the year when I get invited to year-end functions by different organisations that I have worked with throughout the year. My problem has never been to make time to attend these events but the thought of not wearing a cap on my head which has become a big part of my daily gear in recent years.

Working with different local and international brands on their marketing campaigns while trying to run a successful business can be very stressful especially if you are a “one-man-show”. The past year I have been working under tremendous stress and this meant unhealthy diet and scratching my head a lot which contributed to my hair-loss. So, a cap was the next best thing if I wanted to maintain my confidence in public. I have also have Eczema so any product with synthetic ingredients will easily cause skin irritation. Organics anti-hair fall shampoo and conditioner have become part of my grooming essentials because they are made with plant oils and herb extracts that actively promote strong, healthier and beautiful hair.

Organics launched the new Anti-Hair Fall range with Ginseng and Almond oil earlier this year however I only got a chance to try them just over a month ago and the results have been amazing. The new Organics Anti-Hair Fall unlocks the nourishing power of nature to bring you solutions, which provide nourishment from root to tip, leaving hair healthier, beautiful and stronger. I’ve also realised there is minimal hair fall when I comb my hair, and my scalp is not itchy as it used to.

POWERFUL BENEFITS OF THESE INGREDIENTS

1.      Ginseng helps increase the dermal cells on the scalp which strengthens the follicles and roots of the hair. This encourages new growth of strands and prevents hair thinning and breakage.
2.      Almond oil strengthens and repairs hair making it less prone to split ends.
3.      Almonds have healing and health properties, including high levels of protein, Omega 9 fatty acids, and vitamin E.

Whether you have dry, damaged, falling or thinning hair and looking for a natural shampoo and conditioner to repair it, try Organics’ all new Anti-Hair shampoo and conditioner with Ginseng and Almond oil range. These products harness the nourishing power of nature's purest essences to deeply feed every hair strand from root to tip, leaving it looking healthier, stronger and itchy-free.

Available in all major retail outlets: Clicks, Pick’ n Pay, Dischem and Shoprite Checkers.

#myorganicslife #antihairfall #manbox


Read more on how you can become part of MANBOX at www.manbox.co.za
For collaborations, e-mail tebogo@pinpinmedia.co.za


Comments

Popular posts from this blog