MY PORTFOLIO


MY PORTFOLIO


If I am not posing for pictures at some beautiful places, posting on Instagram, exploring the Western Cape with strangers, experimenting with authentic local food, craft beer and craft gin, and writing about destinations and tour activities around Cape Town, you will find me stuck in front of my computer creating inspiring visual content and helping both local and international Brands with their digital and field marketing campaigns or helping travellers with their Cape Town itineraries and sending them on fun travel adventures.

I love historical places, unique landscapes, adventure activities, wildlife, meeting people and making friends. So, join me on Instagram as I explore beautiful destinations in and around the Western Cape - or even better, come and hang out with me - I will definitely make you fall in love with Cape Town.

INSTAGRAM

You’ll find me on Instagram as @tebogo_pinpin

WRITING

You’ll find my blogs here


MY COLLABORATIONS

Below are some of the Brands I have worked with as a social media brand Influencer, Ambassador and field promoter. You are welcome to request a full campaign description and references on any brand that I have worked with by sending an e-mail to my office info@pinpinmedia.co.za

TRAVEL

·         Shotleft
·         Travelstart
·         South African Tourism
·         Tours Africa
·         Cape Town Tourism
·         Turkish Airline

ACCOMMODATION

·         Davinci Hotel - Johannesburg
·         Hilton Hotel - Durban
·         Cape Agulhas Backpackers - Cape Agulhas
·         Club Mykonos Resort - Langebaan
·         Happy Rhino Hotel - Cape Town
·         The Mojo Hotel - Sea Point
·         Blouberg Holiday Rentals - Bloubergstrand
·         Riverlodge Backpackers - Pinelands

INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCIES

·       Brand Your Car
·       Webfluential
·       Indahash
·       Humanz
·       Influhunt
·       The SALT
·       Pin-Pin Media
·       Manbox


LIFESTYLE

·         Vape Shop SA
·         VGOD International
·         Porsche SA
·         Jaguar SA
·         Renault SA
·         BMW SA
·         Ford SA
·         Kia SA
·         Pringles SA
·         Simba
·         CBD Shop SA

BEVERAGES

·         Miller Genuine Draft
·         Savannah
·         Red Square
·         Amstel
·         Coca-Cola
·         Lipton Tea Bags
·         EnerLife Energy Drink

FASHION

·         Converse ZA
·         Halifornia Apparel
·         Mr Price
·         ShelfLife
·         Unruly Clothing
·         Reebok

SKIN CARE, HEALTH CARE AND GROOMING

·         Nivea Men SA
·         Vaseline
·         Clere for men
·         Thursday Plantation SA
·         Sanex
·         Organics
·         TIBB Stress Away
·         Caivil

TELECOM COMPANIES

·         Telkom Mobile
·         Telkom Fiber
·         MTN
·         Vodacom
·         Cell C
·         FNB Connect
·         Vodacom Soccer
·         Hello Mobile

If you would like to collaborate with me, please send an e-mail to tebogo@pinpinmedia.co.za or contact me via my Webfluential Media Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog