NEW NIVEA MEN DEEP BLACK CARBON DEODORANT
- ESPRESSO FRAGRANCE -


They say it’s the best deodorant for men - it lasts for 48 hours, has anti-germ formula with black carbon and has no black residue - but does it really work?

If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I am always on the move meeting travellers and exploring the Western Cape so I need to always smell good and feel fresh all day long. I've tried many body deodorants but I always woke up with a bad reaction because I have Eczema. I have been using the new Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Espresso for the past two weeks and I haven't had any bad reaction yet and this means my body loves it and so do I.


When it comes to the best deodorant for men, there are 4 important factors I consider - antiperspirants that stop wetness and deodorants that fight body odour (BO), two simple but effective formulas, easy application and affordability. Nivea does it all for me and it will definitely do it for you too.

Nivea nailed all combinations or should I say they have exceeded expectations with the new NIVEA MEN DEEP CARBON - ESPRESSO deodorant because they went beyond the usual norm by adding anti-germ formula and charcoal powder to keep you germ-free and smelling fresh all day long.

You are probably thinking why you would want to smell like coffee all day right? Let me tell you! The espresso scent with a touch of spice and dark chocolate is not too strong to over-power those around you instead its more masculine scent and magnetic that screams clean and fresh!



WHY I CHOOSE IT?

No visible black residue, lasts longer, it keeps me feeling fresh all day and it doesn't give me an itch. I have confidence of knowing my clothes are also protected from nasty discolouring.
I have never found deodorant that really doesn't leave white stripes on my body when I yank on a t-shirt in a hurry, or sticky residue on the armpits that won't come off in the wash. That is, until now.

Skin tolerance too - dermatologically proven.

WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT IT?

You have to wait for it to dry before putting on clothes - but that is the only downside! So, just take a shower five minutes earlier than your usual time.

#NIVEAMen #DeepEspresso #NIVEADeo #Manbox


PRICE

R32.00 (Available at all leading retailers)


Visit Manbox www.manbox.co.za

Comments

Popular posts from this blog