PIN-PIN IN CAPE TOWN | OVERVIEW


PIN-PIN IN CAPE TOWN is a travel blog by Tebogo Pin-Pin, a Cape Town based Travel Writer, Travel Consultant, Travel Contributor, Content Creator, Social Media Consultant and Travel Ambassador. This blog focuses on travel adventures, tour activities and travel lifestyle in and around the Western Cape.



OVERVIEW

I am something of an adventure junkie. I always crave for new adventures and challenges. I’m forever saying something along the lines of “Hey, what if…”, or “Wow! that would be awesome…”, or “This would be a great challenge if…”

I am passionate about South Africa, Cape Town to be precise. Living in Cape Town makes you feel like you are on a never-ending holiday and that shows on my Instagram account. So, I often get asked what I do for a living - I sometimes get tempted to say “I'm unemployed…” just to avoid explaining many things that I do, but I find myself alternating between Social Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, Travel Consultant, Travel Writer, Travel Contributor and Social Media Consultant.

I established my own Field Marketing agency in 2012 called Vuselelanani Telecomms CC and changed the name to Pin-Pin Media in 2017 when I included Digital Marketing as part of our services to cater for the ever growing digital market.


HERE ARE MY MAIN THREE STRANDS:

1. SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT

Having worked with both local and international brands as a social media brand Influencer and Ambassador, and working closely with their marketing teams for over 3 years, I felt it was time for me to move on and only work on a consultation basis as social media consultant to help brands with their social media accounts and online presence.

If you would like me to collaborate or partner with me on any social media or field promotion campaigns, send an e-mail to tebogo@pinpinmedia.co.za

2. TRAVEL WRITER

I enjoy sharing my travel adventures with others, and have the privilege of working as a freelance Travel Writer and Consultant for Cape Town based Travel Agencies. Every day is an opportunity for me to write about tour activities and travel adventures that I love and have experienced in and around the Western Cape.

3. TRAVEL CONSULTANT

I work as a freelance Travel Consultant and Digital Marketer for different Cape Town based Travel Agencies. This means I have the best Cape Town insider-tips, I know the best value-for-money tour activities, tours suppliers and which reputable Travel Agencies to consult with. I have also built great working relationships with hotels, apartment owners, lodges, restaurants managers and night club managers in and around Cape Town.


If you plan to visit Cape Town and need some recommendations on affordable accommodation, tour activities, local tours, restaurants and night clubs, send an e-mail to tebogo@pinpinmedia.co.za and I will be happy to assist you and plan your full itinerary FREE of charge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog